23.3.12

Concept: LA Fashion Week



Two Fridays ago, marked the beginning of LA Fashion Week with fashion shows at the Ace Gallery. The Art Gallery space was the perfect back drop to the edgy/indie designer's collections.

My favorite designer of the night, by far, was Chambers.  An easy going, classically Californian (with a hint of 90s flair), Menswear Line. Is it really any surprise that the one Menswear designer showing was my fav? 


The night was all about denim, studs & spikes, texture and dark/edgy styling. Loved it!

Now this is what inspires me...

xxM






Details






What I Wore
Vintage dark teal blouse, faux leather pants, Jessica Simpson heals, H&M gold cuffs, DIY gold bolt necklace, H&M bowler hat, H&M silver envelope clutch








LA Style




With the lovely ladies of StylExperiments and Behind the Cocktail Ring

2 comments:

  1. Cool shows, sure you enjoyed them
    Your outfit is great, I love your hat and blouse, the colour is gorgeous!

    ♥Marley

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow pretty photos!!

    come and check out my blog maybe we can follow each other :) http://marschristie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my Blog and leaving a comment :) Love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...